Easy Salmon Dip
Made With: New! Sprouted Grain Mini Croccantini
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained (if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- Salt, to taste
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, and Tabasco in a food processor fitted with the metal blade; pulse until blended.
- Add the salmon, dill and chives and pulse, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary, until the salmon is finely chopped.
- Taste and add salt, if necessary (I usually add about 1/4 teaspoon, but it depends on the saltiness of the smoked salmon).
- Serve as a dip, or spread, atop our Sprouted Grain Mini Croccantini!
Original recipe found at