Made With: Whole Wheat Mini Croccantini
A hearty, flavorful winter salad that makes a great healthful lunch option.
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 sweet potato
- Pecans, chopped
- 8oz goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, for juicing
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
- Grate 1/2 of the sweet potato into a large bowl. Toss with kale, pecans, and goat cheese crumbles.
- Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over salad. Toss thoroughly to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!
Original recipe found at