Made With: Original Croccantini
A simple, fuss-free way to turn last night’s dinner into today’s lunch!
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- Mixed greens (for serving)
- ¼ cup, plus 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs chopped golden raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 5 ounces flaked salmon (2 cups)
- Stir together onion, ¼ cup lemon juice and ½ tsp of salt. Let stand 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, toss together raisins, walnuts, cottage cheese, and remaining 2tbs lemon juice. Fold in salmon; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on Full Size Croccantini with greens, pickled onions, and drizzle of olive oil.
Original recipe found at