Made With: Multigrain Croccantini
Bright and tangy, this exciting spread is a perfect party option any time of the year.
- 1 head of cauliflower (2 pounds), halved crosswise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ground coriander
- Sea salt
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 450F. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the oil, ginger and coriander and season with salt. Spread the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for about 40 minutes, stirring once or twice, until tender and lightly browned in spots. Let cool slightly.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor. Add the tahini and lemon juice and pulse to a chunky puree; season with salt to taste. Add the cilantro and pulse just until incorporated. Transfer the spread to a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm, and enjoy!
Original recipe found at