Made With: Original Croccantini
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- La Panzanella Original Sea Salt Croccantini®, to serve
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add butternut squash, onion, and garlic to baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Roast squash for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and caramelized.
- Add roasted squash, onion, and garlic to a high-speed blender along with vegetable broth, coconut milk, sea salt, black pepper, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Blend on high until soup is smooth and creamy, and piping hot – about 60 seconds. Alternatively, add all ingredients to a large pot and use an immersion blender to blend soup all together.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve with La Panzanella Original Sea Salt Croccantini® for dipping. Enjoy!