A hearty, festive appetizer for vegetarians and carnivores alike!
- 1 lb roasted beets, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped dill, plus sprigs for serving
- 2 Tbsp. crème fraîche, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds, toasted, plus more for serving
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil for serving
- Process beets, walnuts, crème fraîche, vinegar, and caraway seeds in a food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crème fraîche, caraway seeds, and dill sprigs, then drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Original recipe found at