Made With: Rosemary Croccantini
A colorful and elegant meal for two!
- 1 (24oz) bag frozen cream cheese filled ravioli
- 3 pint assorted grape tomatoes
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup torn assorted fresh herbs
- 1 (8oz) container mascarpone cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler with oven rack 4-5 inches from heat. Stir together tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil in a 15 x 10″ jelly roll pan. Broil 5-8 minutes or until tomatoes are charred; stirring halfway through.
- Transfer tomato mixture to a large bowl. Stir in butter, next 3 ingredients, and 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs. Spoon over hot cooked ravioli; dollop with cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately with Rosemary Croccantini crackers!
Original recipe found at