Made With: Original Mini Croccantini
- 1 (15-ounce can) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 3-4 Tbsp. maple syrup, to taste
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, to garnish
- La Panzanella Original Sea Salt Mini Croccantini® crackers, to serve
- Add chickpeas, pumpkin, sea salt, spices, olive oil, tahini, and maple syrup to a food processor. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary (add more maple syrup for sweetness and a pinch of sea salt to bring all the flavors together).
- Serve pumpkin hummus sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds and with your favorite La Panzanella Mini Croccantini® crackers. Enjoy!