Made With: Original Mini Croccantini
Combining spicy jalapenos and sweet pomegranates with the creamy richness of avocados, this tasty recipe is a great way to up your guac game!
- 3 tbsp hulled green pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- Pomegranate seeds
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a small pan, and add pumpkin seeds. Cook until toasted, and add salt to taste. When golden and toasty, remove from heat, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine avocados, cilantro, onion, lime juice, and jalapeno, and mash together until guacamole achieves desired consistency. Season with salt to taste, and mix again.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and toasted pumpkin seeds. Serve and enjoy!
Original recipe found at