Made With: Chocolate Dolcetini
A wonderfully sweet dip made even more delicious with a generous helping of chocolate!
- 8oz heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 package Chocolate Dolcetini
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped and toasted (optional)
- In a large metal bowl, combine heavy cream and vanilla extract. Using a hand-mixer or whisk, whisk the cream at medium speed until soft peaks begin to form, about 6 – 7 minutes. Add chocolate pudding mix, and continue to whisk until fully combined and all lumps are broken up.
- Place Chocolate Dolcetini in a resealable plastic bag, and roughly crumble the cookies. Fold Dolcetini into batter, as well as pecans if desired.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl, and serve immediately with more Chocolate Dolcetini, as well as Croccantini for those who prefer a savory option. Enjoy!
Original recipe found at