Cheddar Bacon Pistachio Cheeseball
A simple, yet eye-pleasing cheeseball, perfect for any party or gathering.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbs. parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup pistachios, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, seasoning salt, onion powder, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce until well-blended. Fold in the cooked and crumbled bacon and chopped parsley.
- Form the cheese into a ball and roll into the pistachios.
- Refrigerate until serving
Original recipe found at