Caramelized Rosemary Pears
Made With: Rosemary Croccantini
Light and sweet, caramelized rosemary pears make for a perfect holiday dessert.
- 2 Tbsp butter, plus more for buttering pan
- 5 Bosc pears, peeled, cored, and cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 6″ sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. While oven is preheating, butter pan and spread pear wedges over it in a single layer. Bake until tend when pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes. Let the pears cool, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add pears, rosemary, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pears are brown and caramelized, about 15 minutes. Stir in pepper and remove rosemary sprig, and serve hot or at room temperature.