Made With: Original Croccantini
A perfectly balanced sweet and savory treat with freshly picked blackberries!
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 12 ounces brie, cut into slices
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- 1 pint blackberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Approximately ½ cup honey to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Brush olive oil over top of a Full Size Original Croccantini cracker. Sprinkle cinnamon over top (the amount depends on your preference for cinnamon).
- Place the pieces of brie cheese evenly over top crackers. Evenly distribute the blackberries and pecans over top as well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crackers start to turn golden brown and the cheese looks melted– like a pizza!
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
- Cut into slices and enjoy warm!