Apricot Ricotta Honey Basil Bites
A simple, yet elegant topper perfect for any occasion!
- 4 apricots, seeded and cut into halves
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Fresh basil, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- Balsamic Glaze
- Place the 8 Full-Size Whole Wheat Croccantini crackers on a tray, top with sliced apricot halves.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta and honey.
- Fill each apricot half with a dollop (about 2 Tbsp.) of ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Drizzle the bites with balsamic glaze. Sprinkle with finely chopped basil. Refrigerate if needed.
- Best if served at room temperature
Original recipe found at