Made With: Original Croccantini
An alternative to your usual appetizer to serve at your next gathering or party!
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 2/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1.2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 bacon strips
- 1 green onion
- Dash Salt
- Full-size Original Croccantini Crackers
- Place large Croccantini crackers on un-greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, almonds, bacon and onion and salt. Spread over Croccantini. Bake until cheese is melted. 7-8 minutes. Sprinkle with additional almonds if desired.
- Serve warm
Original recipe found at