Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Dip
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
2 ounces (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, at room temp
¾ cup caramel sauce, divided use
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup vanilla instant pudding mix
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup toasted pecans
½ cup miniature chocolate chips
Original Mini Croccantini crackers
Original recipe found at: www.ohnuts.com
- Toast pecans at 350* F in oven for 10-15 minutes. Once cooled, coarsely chop into small pieces.
- Combine the room temperature cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Mix them with the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, until they’re light and fluffy.
- Add 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce. Beat everything together until it’s nice and smooth.
- Next add the powdered sugar and pudding mix, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract to the bowl.
- Mix everything together on medium speed. Once it’s all incorporated, your dip will be fluffy and creamy, and a caramel color.
- Add the miniature chocolate chips, and all but a handful of the chopped pecans. Stir everything together by hand until it’s well-mixed.
- Scoop the Pecan-Caramel Cheesecake Dip into a bowl, and smooth the top and sides.
- Take the remaining 1/4 cup of caramel sauce, and drizzle it on top and down the sides of the dip.
- Finish the dip with a sprinkling of toasted pecans on top. Use Original Mini Croccantini to scoop the dip, and enjoy!