Madrona Specialty Foods, maker of LaPanzanella Croccantini crackers and other fine food products, has an exciting opportunity in Tukwila for an experienced Warehouse Team Member!
This position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products from plant location to warehouse location. Maintains the control and distribution of all raw materials, packaging materials, and finished goods produced or received in to the plant. Serves as local delivery driver, as part of a team. Must have valid drivers license.
- Shipping & Receiving: Loading & Unloading vehicles/ containers and accepting deliveries
- Process Fedex shipments
- Local delivery driver
- Inspects all inbound and outbound trailers for damage, pest activity, or other issues that would compromise product quality, noting any discrepancy.
- Store and pull product according to FIFO and FEFO principles
- Performs safety inspections for Forklifts and Electric Pallet Jacks.
- Follows all warehouse and company work instructions Works with and supports other departments and employees on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all job tasks are performed in compliance with all food safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Forklift certification
- Ability to apply company policies and procedures, including but not limited to GMP to own direct work area.
- Ability to accurately and timely fill in paperwork in English language; good verbal communication skills in English language.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain good relationships with delivery customers.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and utilize basic computer skills, including but not limited to production and in inventory related software, MS Office.
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma, or similar, and
- Three to six months related experience, or any combination of education and experience that provides the same expertise.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be able to pass background check and drug test. Madrona Specialty Foods participates in the E-Verify program
No phone calls, agencies, or third parties.
Madrona Specialty Foods is an equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department
Seattle area-based La Panzanella® Artisanal Foods Co. is part of the privately -owned company, Madrona Specialty Foods. Our mission is to create uniquely crafted and always delicious artisan foods. From our, non-GMO verified line of Italian Croccantini® crackers to our European inspired Dolcetini artisan cookies, our products are made with recipes and traditions handed down through generations and preserved today. Learn more at www.lapanzanella.com.