Dare Foods Limited, a leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of quality biscuits, crackers, fine breads, confectionery products, and portable snacks is seeking motivated and energetic individuals for our Tukwila, Washington Manufacturing Plant.
- Supervise and coordinate employees related to production, including processing of materials, manufacturing product with the ability to meet or exceed quality standards
- Provide leadership through effective communication, coaching/ training and direct resources, to achieve desired objectives.
- Promoting and ensure, the health and safety of the team,
- Ensure quality standards are met in the processing and manufacturing departments, and that standard operating procedures are followed.
- Oversee schedule and ensure the correct allocation of resources to achieve production standards
- Able to apply analytical skills to identify, justify and implement continuous improvement opportunities and provide accurate and timely reporting of production data and ensure GMP’s and HACCP are strictly enforced.
- Provide a safe working environment for employees, food safety, food defense and GMP’s
- High school diploma/GED required, preference will be given to those with a secondary education (degree or diploma)
- 5 or more years’ experience working in food manufacturing environment, preferably baking
- Previous supervision experience
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment managing several demands
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Strong MS Office (Excel and Word), along with math skills, experience in SAP would be considered an asset
This position is committed to ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality checks, good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/ state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, EPA, etc.), HACCP, meet Global Food Safety standards, and environmental compliance.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be able to pass background check and drug test. Madrona Specialty Foods participates in the E-Verify program
We offer training, competitive wages and a full benefit package.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume by June 30, 2023 quoting the appropriate position title to [email protected] (Word or PDF format)
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.