Candidates will be contacted via email if moving forward to an interview.
- 2nd Shift schedule 1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
As a Custodian, you’ll provide routine and spontaneous cleaning. Performs daily and periodic cleaning tasks. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as mopping and waxing floors, dusting, deep cleaning of all bathrooms, and removing trash.
Why join our team:
- $20.00 starting pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off – starting 11 days annually
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical Insurance – fully company paid option available!
- Picks up and removes trash. Sweeps and mops hard floors. Vacuums carpeted areas. Cleans glass doors, corridors, doors and walls. Disinfects bathroom sinks, toilet bowls, urinals, stalls and floors. Dusts furniture, equipment and blinds. Restocks supplies on production floor, including but not limited to such as gloves, beard nets, hairnets, and aprons.
- Sanitation – adheres to daily, weekly, monthly and as needed schedules to ensure proper sanitation of production areas.
- Rinses and washes down equipment using sanitizers and chemicals.
- Breaks down and assembles equipment where needed. Adheres to all safety policies by utilizing Lock Out Tag Out.
- Empties building trash and collects and sorts recycling receptacles. Adheres to proper usage and storage of all chemicals according to MSDS instructions. Wears of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times. Utilizes chemicals, tools, equipment and machinery as required. Utilizes basic computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office, production software in the daily work.
- Maintains occupational health and safety in all tasks. Ensures that all job tasks are performed in compliance with all food safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Ability to understand, achieve and maintain required schedule and processes.
- Ability to understand, achieve and maintain required cleaning and sanitation quality standards. Ability to use variety of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), tools, equipment and machines, including but not limited to forklift, floor scrubber, power washer, steam cleaner and foamer.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain good attendance and occupational health and safety in all tasks
- Ability to use variety of cleaning and sanitizing products, as appropriate.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a forklift license.
- Good understanding of proper usage and storage of all chemicals according to SDS instructions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language required.
- Ability to learn and utilize basic computer skills, including but not limited to production related software, MS Office.
No phone calls please. Submit your resume if you are interested in applying for this position.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME DIRECLTY TO: [email protected]
Madrona Specialty Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department
Seattle area-based La Panzanella® Artisanal Foods Co. is part of the privately -owned company, Madrona Specialty Foods. Our mission is to create uniquely crafted and always delicious artisan foods. From our, non-GMO verified line of Italian Croccantini® crackers to our European inspired Dolcetini artisan cookies, our products are made with recipes and traditions handed down through generations and preserved today. Learn more at www.lapanzanella.com.