A wonderful savory dip with bacon, Swiss cheese, and Dijon mustard for an extra kick!
- 8 oz center-cut bacon, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 rounded teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup smoked almonds, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brown bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain crisp bacon bits on paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon, Swiss, and scallions with cooked bacon. Transfer to a shallow casserole or other oven-safe dish and bake until golden and bubbly at the edges, about 15-18 minutes. Top with chopped smoked almonds, and extra scallions if desired. Serve hot.
Original recipe found at