Made With: Vanilla Dolcetini
Our version of this simple, sweet treat!
- 1 jar (12 ounces) blackberry jam (not jelly)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh berries
- Pass jam through a fine sieve; discard solids.
- With a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold jam into cream to form swirls. Divide mixture among 4 cups, garnish with berries.
- Serve immediately with Vanilla Dolcetini cookies.
Original recipe found at