1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup chocolate fudge ice cream topping
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. While oven is preheating, combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl at a 1:1 ratio.
3. Brush Croccantini with melted butter, and cover with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Using a small cast iron griddle or baking pan, layer first the Croccantini, then the marshmallows, then the chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 350, then turn the oven on to broil.
6. Broil for 2-3 minutes (watch closely!), or until marshmallows turn golden brown. Be careful your s’mores don’t burn!
7. Heat chocolate fudge ice cream topping in microwave, and drizzle over the top of the s’mores nachos.
8. Serve immediately, and enjoy!