Blackberry Brie Pizza
1 tbs. olive oil
12 ounces brie, cut into slices
Cinnamon for sprinkling
1 pint blackberries
½ cup chopped pecans
Approximately ½ cup honey to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Brush olive oil over top of a Full Size Original Croccantini cracker. Sprinkle cinnamon over top (the amount depends on your preference for cinnamon).
- Place the pieces of brie cheese evenly over top crackers. Evenly distribute the blackberries and pecans over top as well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crackers start to turn golden brown and the cheese looks melted– like a pizza!
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
- Cut into slices and enjoy warm!