Very Merry Cream Cheese Dip
2 packages cream cheese
1 batch cranberry sauce
½ cup pomegranate arils
1 small jalapeno, cored and finely-diced
½ cup thinly sliced green onions
Cranberry sauce ingredients:
12 oz. fresh cranberries
½ cup orange juice
½ cup water
1.3 cup granulated sugar
Original recipe found at: www.gimmesomeoven.com
- Add cranberries, orange juice, water and sugar to a medium saucepan, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil over high heat, the reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Chill the cranberry sauce in sealed container in the refrigerator about 1 hour.
To Make The Dip:
- Spread the cream cheese in single layer a large serving bowl or plate
- Spread the cranberry sauce on top of the cream cheese in a single layer, followed by pomegranate arils, diced jalapeno, and green onions.
- Serve immediately with Gluten-Free Oat Thins or your favorite Mini Croccantini crackers.
To Make The Sauce: