Tropical Fruit Salsa
1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered
2 kiwis, peeled, sliced, and quartered
1 mango, cut into chunks
1 orange, segmented
1 small pineapple, cut into chunks
1 papaya, cut into chunks
1/4 cup sugar
1 3″ piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
Zest of 1 lime
Handful fresh mint, chopped
1. Combine sugar, ginger, and lime zest in sauce pan with 1/4 cup water.
2. Bring mixture to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Remove mixture from heat and refrigerate until cold.
4. Once cold, strain mixture into a large bowl and toss in strawberries, kiwis, mango, oranges, pineapple, and papaya.
5. Toss to coat, and refrigerate again until cold, at least one hour.
6. Serve in small bowls with Original Croccantini and garnish with chopped mint.