Cucumber, Honeydew, and Feta Salad
1 medium honeydew melon, seeded and cut into bite-sized cubes
1 cucumber (12oz), peeled and cubed
4oz. feta cheese, crumbled
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. honey
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup red onion, finely cut and briefly rinsed
3 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
1. Pour lemon juice into large bowl.
2. Whisk in olive oil in slow, steady stream, until completely combined.
3. Whisk in honey, salt, pepper.
4. Add melon, cucumber, onion, and dill. Toss to combine.
5. Top with feta just before serving.