Spicy Shrimp Appetizer
10 large-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 large white onion, finely chopped
5-6 radishes, sliced
1 ripe tomato, small diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. sourcream
1 Tbsp. cilantro, roughly chopped
1-2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. coriander powder
1/4 tsp. cumin powder
1/4 tsp. chipotle powder
Salt to taste
1. Heat olive oil in medium-sized sauté pan on medium heat.
2. Add onions and sauté until soft and cooked through (about 5-7 minutes).
3. Add garlic and cook for approximately 1 minute.
4. Add coriander, cumin, and chipotle powder and sauté until the spices are fragrant.
5. Add shrimp and cook 3-5 minutes, or until they turn pink.
6. Add tomatoes and sauté for about 30 seconds.
7. Add salt to taste, and check seasoning.
8. Set aside and let cool.
9. Assemble shrimp, radishes, and onion mixture on Croccantini and serve.