Smoked Gouda and Apple Crostini with Honey Drizzle
An easy appetizer with only five ingredients!
Full-size or Mini Rosemary Croccantini crackers
1 lb. smoked Gouda slices, cut in half
1 honey crisp apple thinly sliced
1 tbs fresh thyme leaves
Honey for drizzle
Original recipe found at: www.joyfulhealthyeats.com
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking cheese.
- Top each baguette slice with half a slice of smoked Gouda cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top each Croccantini cracker with one slice of apple.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leave and drizzle with honey.