Minted Pea and Prosciutto Crostini
1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese (6oz)
½ cup Thousand Island dressing
4 ounces deli sliced corn beef, chopped
½ cup well-drained sauerkraut
Chopped fresh chives, for topping
Sliced radishes, for topping
Original recipe found at: www.marthastewart.com
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of Swiss Cheese, the dressing and corned beef.
- Spread in pie slate or quiche dish.
- Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss Cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Back about 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve hot with Roasted Garlic Croccantini Crackers.
- Finally, garnish with chives and radishes before serving.