Baked Brie with Cranberries
8 ounces brie cheese round
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/4 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place brie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the maple syrup over the top of the cheese.
- Add cranberries and sprinkle with thyme and orange zest.
- Place in oven, and bake 20-25 minutes, until brie is soft when cut.
- Remove from oven, and carefully transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately.
Original recipe and photo found at theharvestkitchen.com