Burrata and Kale Salsa Verde Bruschetta
A light and crisp version of colorful bruschetta for the whole family to enjoy!
1 ½ cups chopped kale
1 clove garlic, smashed
¼ plus 1/8 tsp kosher salt
3 tbs capers, drained and rinsed
1 tsp anchovy paste
1 tbs Dijon mustard
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
8 oil sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
3 tbs pine nut, toasted
½ lb burrata or mozzarella, about 2 medium balls
4 full-size Croccantini Crackers
Original recipe found at: www.giadzy.com
- In a food processor, pulse together the kale and garlic until roughly chopped. Add the salt, capers, anchovy paste, mustard and vinegar to pulse 1 or 2 more times. Add the oil and run for 5 seconds. Set aside to let the flavors marry.
- Preheat grill pan over high heat.
- Drizzle both halves of the full-size Croccantini crackers with the olive oil. Grill for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Move the bread to a cutting board. Spoon the salsa verde evenly over each half of bread.
- Tear the burrata over the salsa verde and sprinkle the tomatoes and pine nuts evenly over the tops.
- Cut or break the crackers into slices and serve.