Why should you work for us?
As an employee of Madrona Specialty Foods you will enjoy a friendly, welcoming workplace where people support each other and treat everybody with respect, and strive for continuous improvement. Additionally, you would be eligible to receive a benefits package that includes Medical Benefits, 401(k), Paid Time Off and more! See what our employees had to say about working with us in a recent survey we conducted:
“Amazing company to work for. Good culture, fun, high energy and lots of reasons to stay!”
“MSF is Team oriented everyone does what they need to do to get the job done, aside from business, we get the opportunity to do fun things most companies do not provide their employees.”
“MSF is a group of friendly, focused individuals – continuously striving for improvements while each doing their part in producing topnotch quality product.”
If this sounds like the place for you, please send your resume together with a brief description of why you are qualified for this position!
For applicants submitting applications to our Charlotte location, please send your resume together with a brief description why you are qualified for this position, and your pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madrona Specialty Foods is looking for manufacturing associates to work in our North Charlotte cracker manufacturing facility. We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to pack products into containers, trays, boxes and cartons to prepare them for retail distribution. Associates may operate various packaging machines and technology to label, seal and wrap product.
- 2nd shift 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- 3rd shift 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
Why join our team:
- $13.50 starting pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off – starting 10 days annually
- Birthday PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical Insurance – fully company paid option available!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or relevant experience
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to learn and apply approved quality standards to products on the production line
- Desire to learn how to operate various manufacturing equipment
- Basic math and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adhere to our GMP Guidelines including but not limited to the Employee Personal Hygiene/Dress Code. Partial excerpt from the Code:
- Employees are to report to work properly groomed and dressed in clean clothing appropriate for assigned job duties.
- Heavy perfume or cologne is not permitted.
- Employees and visitors with jewelry and cosmetic items MUST remove them before entering the production area. This includes but is not limited to:
- Visible or exposed piercings
- Long or False fingernails, False eyelashes, Fingernail polish
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be able to pass background check and drug test. Madrona Specialty Foods participates in the E-Verify program.
Madrona Specialty Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department.
Seattle area-based La Panzanella® Artisanal Foods Co. is part of the family-owned company, Madrona Specialty Foods. Our mission is to create uniquely crafted and always delicious artisan foods. From our non-GMO verified line of Italian Croccantini® crackers to our European inspired Dolcetini artisan cookies, our products are made with recipes and traditions handed down through generations and preserved today. Learn more at www.lapanzanella.com.