Why should you work for us?
As an employee of Madrona Specialty Foods you will enjoy a friendly, welcoming workplace where people support each other and treat everybody with respect, and strive for continuous improvement. Additionally, you would be eligible to receive a benefits package that includes Medical Benefits, 401(k), Paid Time Off and more! See what our employees had to say about working with us in a recent survey we conducted:
“Amazing company to work for. Good culture, fun, high energy and lots of reasons to stay!”
“MSF is Team oriented everyone does what they need to do to get the job done, aside from business, we get the opportunity to do fun things most companies do not provide their employees.”
“MSF is a group of friendly, focused individuals – continuously striving for improvements while each doing their part in producing topnotch quality product.”
If this sounds like the place for you, please send your resume together with a brief description of why you are qualified for this position!
For applicants submitting applications to our Tukwila location, please send your resume together with a brief description why you are qualified for this position, and your pay expectations to email@example.com.
General Purpose of the Position:
• We are looking for an experienced Lead (Line Coordinator) to to assist our Production Supervisor in the production environment.
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
• 3rd shift 9:00 p.m. – 5:30 a.m.
Why join our team:
• $17.35 starting pay
• Opportunity for advancement
• Paid Time Off – starting 10 days annually
• Birthday PTO
• 8 Paid Holidays
• 401K with company match
• Medical Insurance – fully company paid option available!
• Assists the Production Supervisor by completing tasks related to the efficient operation of the production shift
• Monitors production supplies and places orders to replenish stock.
• Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, completes daily production reports and paperwork.
• Coordinates employee breaks and lunches.
• Assist the Production Supervisor in maintaining records related to staff time and attendance and production labor tracking
• Enters production data into inventory system.
• Prepares floor for shift and product change overs by ensuring all production supplies are staged and ready for use.
• Holds employees and temporary agency employees accountable to comply with all food safety and quality management system rules,
procedures, policies and guidelines.
• Utilizes basic computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office and Production software.
• Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies and guidelines.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Or relevant experience.
• Good hand eye coordination to break, weight, and package products in a repetitive fast pace environment.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to learn and apply approved quality standards to products on the production line.
• Desire to learn how to operate various packaging machines.
• Basic math and communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• One to three months related experience
• Food manufacturing experience preferred.
• Or any combination of education and experience that provides the same expertise.
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Madrona Specialty Foods participates in the E-Verify program
• No phone calls, agencies, or third parties.
• Madrona Specialty Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires a
assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department
Since the first hand-made cookie was baked in 1892, Dare Foods maintains its commitment to high-quality products. With the very best ingredients and a passion for innovation, our wide variety of tasty snack foods are always Made Better.
Made Better is at the heart of everything we do at Dare, especially when it comes to baking delicious, quality snacks for your family. Dare maintains its commitment to high-quality products. Today, after over 125 years, Dare remains a Canadian, family-owned business that continues to build a legacy, rich in innovative, high-quality products that meet the changing needs of our customers.
Dare produces a wide variety of snack foods including cookies, crackers, confectionery, fine breads and candy, satisfying many different consumer needs like better-for-you, convenience and above all enjoyment – all of which fulfill our promise of being made better for your family.
This position manages part of the US portfolio, consisting primarily of snack and specialty crackers. Some of the brands in the portfolio include Breton, Cabaret, Vinta, La Panzanella and Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps. The position reports to the Director of Marketing, US Deli and Grocery Crackers.
The successful applicant is a consumer-focused marketer who can initiate, analyze and action consumer insights and market facts to drive business growth and profitability. Your passion for consumer marketing will be coupled with your proven ability to execute plans on strategy, on time and on budget.
As an experienced marketer, you will lead the strategic thinking, execution of the marketing mix and the portfolio’s priority projects. Your strength as a leader will provide for the ability to collaboratively lead cross functional teams in bringing winning new products, packaging and consumer programs to the market.
You are a curious, creative and insightful thinker, and a dynamic communicator. Your creativity and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to work independently and in a team will allow you to lead your projects throughout the organization with success.
What you bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Shopper and Digital Marketing
- Social Media planning and execution
- Managing a Budget and P&L understanding
- Proven ability to develop a Strategic Plan
- Full knowledge and expertise of mainstream and specialty grocery channels
- Understanding of consumer behavior, preferably in the consumer goods sector
- Seasoned in Brand Management
- Leading and influencing teams
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills
- An ease and comfort level working with a home office in another geography
- Brand owner for portfolio of brand(s) including leading the strategic growth plan
- Lead building the annual business plan (Action Plan) with input into growth targets (e.g. building block, risks & opportunities, etc.).
- Develop and lead the execution of integrated communication, media and marketing plans focused on 360-degree campaigns.
- Partner with Consumer Insights or agency partners to deliver key communications/media testing, measurement and on-going development and optimization.
- Driven by industry trends, work closely with R&D and cross-functional SMEs to develop innovation pipeline and product development from ideas and concept testing to launch.
- Working with internal and external partners like Sales, SS&P and Spins/IRI/Nielsen to identify brand and category trends to inform brand health and business strategy.
- Understand pricing and margins to ensure we are delivering consumer value in line with category trends, while delivering profit to meet company goals.
- Brief and support national shopper marketing programs, including creative oversight.
- Lead the development of annual brand budget & execute with excellence.
- 3-5 years of CPG (Food or Beverage) Brand Management experience
- 2 years working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area
- Proven proficiency utilizing data and tools to identify insights that drive action to results
- At least 1 year of experience working with Agencies
- Some experience working with Distributors or Brokers
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages. NO relocation.
Please submit your resume and cover letter — with position title in subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For applicants submitting applications to our Charlotte location, please send your resume together with a brief description why you are qualified for this position, and your pay expectations to email@example.com.
Madrona Specialty Foods is looking for manufacturing associates to work in our North Charlotte cracker manufacturing facility. We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to pack products into containers, trays, boxes and cartons to prepare them for retail distribution. Associates may operate various packaging machines and technology to label, seal and wrap product.
- 2nd shift 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- 3rd shift 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
Why join our team:
- $13.50 starting pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off – starting 10 days annually
- Birthday PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical Insurance – fully company paid option available!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or relevant experience
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to learn and apply approved quality standards to products on the production line
- Desire to learn how to operate various manufacturing equipment
- Basic math and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adhere to our GMP Guidelines including but not limited to the Employee Personal Hygiene/Dress Code. Partial excerpt from the Code:
- Employees are to report to work properly groomed and dressed in clean clothing appropriate for assigned job duties.
- Heavy perfume or cologne is not permitted.
- Employees and visitors with jewelry and cosmetic items MUST remove them before entering the production area. This includes but is not limited to:
- Visible or exposed piercings
- Long or False fingernails, False eyelashes, Fingernail polish
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be able to pass background check and drug test. Madrona Specialty Foods participates in the E-Verify program.
Madrona Specialty Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department.
Seattle area-based La Panzanella® Artisanal Foods Co. is part of the family-owned company, Madrona Specialty Foods. Our mission is to create uniquely crafted and always delicious artisan foods. From our non-GMO verified line of Italian Croccantini® crackers to our European inspired Dolcetini artisan cookies, our products are made with recipes and traditions handed down through generations and preserved today. Learn more at www.lapanzanella.com.